Sunday 6 January 2013

recent catch

 I absolutely love these shoes. They have been on the market for a while now, however, they are heavenly to walk in. Even though the wedge is slightly high, you won't feel any discomfort because the cushy walls inside the shoe provides all the support you need. The beige pair is more comfortable(has better cushioning) than the black pair, however, I personally prefer the pretty glitter one because it's just soo bling ^ ^!
Catwalk beige sneakers
Lipstik black glitter sneakers
  One day I took my little brother out to Eastwood for lunch, then we went into a store similar to Morning Glory. I came across this simple, yet lovely tee on the racks and decided I would get it.... Then as I turned the tee ... WINGSSSS!!! OMG This tee shirt actually has these adorable wings! (-.- yes I am a sucker for adorable kawaii things) I've seen Jeremy Scott's winged sneakers series for Adidas, but I haven't ever seen a winged tee before.                                

I really like the use of the contrasting colours on this dress. I especially love that shade of green, it's in between a fluoro yellow and an apple green. ^^ Also, I bought the not-so-statement necklace today. It's a bit too small for clubbing or parties, but just right for shopping and friend outtings.

 Impulse buy. LOL. Initially I really like the pattern because I thought it was unique and outstanding. Also it's a very bright green, which is a change from all the black dresses I own. However, I am not too sure where I could wear this piece to. Maybe in winter and out to somewhere semi-formal.
 Floral pants. They look decent.

 I really love this necklace. It looks great with simple black tees/tanks/tops.
So before I sleep tonight, I will do the usual thing.. turn on my lovely flower night lights. Ted says, "Goodnight everyone!"  
flower hanging lights

1 comment:

  1. gotta love those floral pants. they look fantastic! :) love the baggy look it seems to portray ;)

    *sigh, i really love those wedges but i get too lazy to wear them sometimes :( :(

    ReplyDelete