Saturday 26 January 2013

Bondi Pizza at Parramatta

Up and down Church Street we stroll as we looked for something yummy to fill our tummy. Everyone felt like Italian food today, since Church Street is also known for it's wonderful Italian cuisines! Some of the restaurants that stood out were:317, Bondi Pizza and The Bite. We ended up in Bondi Pizza because the other restaurants were completely booked out. Here are some of the dishes that we ordered:
The Pizza Long board: (left) Grilled Atlantic Salmon,  Char-grilled Eye Fillet Steak, (right) Chilli Prawn and  Chorizo
Grilled Atlantic Salmon
(look at the little capers!)
My favourite out of the three pizzas was the Chilli Prawn and Chorizo sausages, since the savoury sausages really do add that extra punch of flavour to the pizza. This pizza is mildly spiced, which I quite like since I love spicy food. The Grilled salmon pizza was my next favourite because the sauce and salmon do go well with each other. I love the addition of the crispy capers on top of this pizza, however, I found that the rocket leaves just fall off the pizza so you really had to reposition the leaves as you're about to eat. I didn't really like the char grilled steak one because I feel that it lacked flavour, especially the steak cubes.

I also had Chilli Prawn Linguini:
Chilli Prawn Linguini
I do not like this dish at all. Where should I start.. Well, the prawns did not taste that fresh in the first place like as though they've kept these prawns for two days or so. The chilli flavour was overwhelming, I could not taste anything else but the oil. At least they provided lemon to balance out to flavour slightly. I would not recommend this dish if you like flavoursome foods!
My friend ordered this dish, they were very generous with the pumpkin serving!
Pumpkin Salad
The food came out relatively fast since they had to cook the pizzas. The service was not too great though, maybe because it was a busy night.

Anyways, that is all for now :D! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment