Wednesday 6 February 2013

Beauty Haul!

 Hello there!

 Let me start off with a little showcase of these lovely lipsticks! My mum's friend, who works at the pharmacy, gave these amazing lip colours to me! MANY Thanks! 
Lancome Color Fever Lipsticks

close up


#300 Pink Drip (Sparkles series)    &    #334 Lancome Rose (Cream series)
Pink Drip (bottom) & Lancome Rose (top)  -Without flash
Pink Drip (Sparkles)
Lancome Rose (Cream)
My review: 
The Pink Drip was slightly more moisturising than the Lancome Rose, as the Rose was more matte and pigmented. The Pink works well as a gloss with a subtle, beautiful pink hue with gold sparkly glitter detail. I quite like the colour, although it is a lipstick, the light pink colour is versatile enough for every work wear. 

I absolutely adore the Rose cream since it's a very vivid and light fuschia colour (the bright fuchsia is not very apparent in this shot). This colour contrasts against your teeth to give it a whiter appearance. However, you have to have reasonable soft, non-flaky dry lips to wear the Rose since chapped lips are a no-go with the pigmented cream. 
I prefer this stick because it makes my teeth look whiter! ^ ^

Ooh la la! Such a cute palette (: . Many thanks for this palette! Forever grateful! I have yet to try this one though, waiting until mum uses it first xD .
Napoleon Perdis Prismatic Eye Shadow Quad - 1
purrdyy!
Now for some more products :D ! Hurray!!
I am still very excited! I just received some more goods in the mail today. Woohoo for online buys!
Here are some photos, reviews on all soon!
TonyMoly Intense Care Snail BB Cream
Easy squirt nozzle
Etude House Collagen Eye Patch
Baviphat Juicy Mask Sheet (Strawberry)
I can't wait to try these out! 

Also the other day I went to Darling Harbour, Harbourside shops and followed a sweet scent all the way into a candle/scent oil store. The store sold natural candles, scent stones, scent oils and they are all Australian made. I grabbed three 'Scentlogs', which are scented waxy sticks that are to be melted on top of an aromatherapy burner. Apparently you only need to cut off a small section of the log to melt, which means I can mix and combine different scents (like a potion :D ). I took a long time sniffing up all the 30 or 40 different scents.. and an even longer time choosing which three sticks to buy. I ended up picking Honey Suckle (apparently purchased the most), Mango and Pomegranate(for my sister). I didn't even need to melt the sticks before my room was engulfed in the sweet Honey Suckle aroma, I only left the pure bar on the table for 30min. I quite like these sticks. 
Scentlogs in Honey Suckle and Mango
Just a little aside, if you guys ever go to Harbourside stores, you should try a Chewy Strawberry Bonbon at the British Lolly Shop (second floor). I am hooked on these chewies *guiltily stares at my jelly tummy*, it's worth it ;) .
Chewy Strawberry Bonbons

Anyway, thanks for surviving through my not so professional photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment