Sunday 3 February 2013

Scavenge for desserts!

Thursday night - Desserting with Mai (my little sister)! After having dinner at Thainamic, (sadly I forgot to take photos of our meals) we went on a little walk down the road for a decent dessert cafe. Unfortunately there isn't much to choose from in Canley Vale. We settled with Little Star, a relatively expensive store compared to the dessert cafes in Canley Heights.
I ordered ice cream in pineapple! I chose two ice cream flavours: Lychee and Thai Milk Tea. 
Ice cream in pineapple
 The ice cream tasted average, like something you could get from any Asian gelato stores. However, they had Thai milk tea flavour which is hard to find. When I finished the ice creams, I munched on the fruit salad of watermelon and pineapples underneath all that ice cream. (: I guess this was worth it for $11.50.
My sis ordered an iced coffee, it was an average one with a scoop of vanilla ice cream in it. However, it was a generous serving, a really big glass of it. 
Mai Tran the pretty :3
eagerly waiting for the ice coffee!
(my sister)

 demolished, empty pineapple shell
(me)

 Apparently we look like twins hehehe! 

Friday Night-Ron (my little cute guinea pig, jokes, my adorable boyfriend) and I hit up Max Brenner at Macquarie Center. We chose the Chocolate Fondue for two and a chocolate SoufflĂ©! The chocolate dips- just delicious - as usual. The strawberries were slightly sour that day :/, anyway the delicious milk chocolate dip made up for it.

Fondue for two

Chocolate soufflĂ© 
 This cake is very rich in chocolate and it has a very soft and super rich centre! I am not a big fan of this cake though because I thought the outer rim of the cake tasted a bit crumbly and not that moist. I prefer Lindt's Chocolate Lava Cake, which tastes similar but is more moist and rich.

That is all for today (:, I hope I put you all in the mood for dessert >: ) !







No comments:

Post a Comment