Sunday 14 April 2013

All about hair

Hi everyone ^ ^!
Today I will blog about several hair treatments, leave-in hair conditioning and dry shampoos. Recently, I splurged on hair products from Priceline. Initially I only wanted to buy two bottles of hair treatment to treat my split-ends, but I saw a great deal which lured me into buying $50 worth of hair care products. It was some promotional event, in which I had to spend $50 or more on most haircare brands in Priceline to receive a 'bag of goodies'. Yes, the whole show-bag factor won me over. So here are the goodies! ^ ^
Hello bathroom revamp!
What I received in the goodies bag:

-Lady Jayne hair extensions
- styling comb
-Solfine crema color hair dye(not shown)
-Revlon hair dye(not shown)
-Scunci hair twirlers
-Sunsilk daring volume spray
-Pantene 3 minute treatment
-Cedel dry conditioner
-Batiste dry shamoo cherry
-Batiste dry volume shampoo wild
-Schwarzkopf push-up volume lotion
-John freida dry shampoo volume refresher spray
-Edward Beale Argan oil treatment
-John frieda finishing creme
-Lee Stafford flat iron protector shine mist

They all came in a glossy back tote bag. Apparently the whole bag of stuff is worth $190.
I only bought the large brush, and a few bottles of treatments not mentioned above.



Hair accessories 

Hair treatments
Here are some of the ones that stood out:

John Frieda sleek large brush
-The John Frieda sleek brush
claims to have "Tourmaline - 100% crushed gemstones release natural IONS for intense shine" ...well wow, glad to know that I am brushing GEMS into my hair hahaha. It certainly does reduce the frizziness in my hair and I am not too sure about the whole shine thing. I think I assume that my hair is shiny because it is less frizzy. But I love how the brush is large so brushing is a breeze.

-Batiste Dry Shampoo in cherry
The scent of the cherry is soo yummy! It smells almost like fruity candy! This dry shampoo is great for those who have regular oily hair, even after a day of work. I find that Batiste is a good brand because the small white particles that are sprayed do actually absorb some of the hair oils, without looking too excessive (the John Frieda volume dry shampoo gives off too much white dust? It looked as though I sprayed some chalk dust onto my hair).
Dry shampoos and a dry conditioner
-Cedel dry conditioner
I really love this dry conditioner! At first I was iffy about it's stickiness since it goes on like a mousse, however, it quickly dries leaving your hair soft and bouncy. 

-Schwarzkopf Hydro Collagen Express Repair (light blue bottle with gold cap) and Sunsilk Keratinology Leave in treatment (the fancy spray bottle)
Both of these achieved the same effect on my hair, they both left the split ends feeling softer and less frizzy. However short term use of these sprays did not immediately fix my split end problem.

-Edward Beale Argan Oil
The oil adds shine and de-frizzes the hair. It helped treat my split-ends and the oil did not make my hair feel heavy, so yeah... especially good if you have fine  and coarse hair.

-Schwarzkopf Push up Volume Lotion(light green)
This is my favourite one!!! I apply a generous amount all over my hair ends after showering and they become bouncy and soft when dried. The best thing is the sweet apple fragrance! I think this is one of those products that leave a brilliant smell in the air as you walk by. (: 
Products for voluminous hair
Now my bathroom is like a walk-in hair treatment clinic, I love how I have soo many different types of treatments to use each morning. I reckon all of these treatments will last for over a year maybe. (: Enjoy the higher quality photos (compared to my shiddy phone camera images haha)!

No comments:

Post a Comment