Tuesday 29 January 2013

MORE CUTE BUNNIES!

I just received my online buys today! (: After having bought that Petite Bunny gloss bar by TonyMoly, I could not resist the urge to buy two more! I really love them, they are super adorable. Anyways here they are: neon red (top), juicy peach (middle), juicy strawberry (bottom, the one I already have).
neon red, juicy peach, juicy strawberry
neon red(left), juicy peach (middle), juicy strawberry (right)
taken with no flash
juicy strawberry (top), Juicy peach (middle), neon red (bottom)
taken with flash

I really like the juicy peach one because of the yummy scent and salmon-ish colour!
I had fun layering the juicy peach with the juicy strawberry
That is all for the bunny diaries tonight ^ ^!

2 comments:

  1. Me likey juicy peach! It's so nice and it looks like it has a tinge of coral colour in it (my favourite) :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. mhmm and it smells delicious! Like candy!

    ReplyDelete